Yes IM starting to realize that, and if it was not for the...

1. 10,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    Yes IM starting to realize that, and if it was not for the negative remarks about Bahai and the negative thread title, I would not have realized that.
    Would be a learning experience to meet a person who practices the Bahai faith, I have talked to all other faiths.
    Always looking to add to my experiences and evolution of learning before I go back to the light to better serve the all.
    In my country WA town there is a lot of religious faiths, many go to the monthly markets, I normally talk to them, other than the Jehovah or Islam faiths, I find there views of God to be very controlling of a soul, a lot of different Christian based faiths in the town that are more open to those of a spiritual nature, some not so open, I don't think that there are any Hinduism of Buda faiths in the town, there is a massive Plymouth Brethren group of people in the town with the biggest newly built church ground I have ever seen, looked them up and they are as controlling as it gets with there women and they will not eat with others not of there faith, I stay well away from them even though they seem like nice people, but some of the elders have a very creepy feal about them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.