Thanks for that, I will ask another indigenous lady I speak to...

1. 10,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    Thanks for that, I will ask another indigenous lady I speak to when we see each other while bargain hunting at second hand shops and garage sales, she should be able to put me in contact with Lana, I may not see her again for a while because I now have little interest in material things as a result of my vibrational state of being, IM a complete different person to how I live and feel compared to a year ago, a bit like going back to how I was as a child as a vegan a dreamer and a creator of my own reality.
    I only know people in the town from when IM out and about, I keep to myself so as to better hold the light for the betterment of the town, my light work helps keep the town calm and my main focus is to keep my vibration high and back away from any low vibration feelings from other souls, and I can sense more and more souls of a spiritual nature appearing in the town week after week, the light is very strong here, a great beacon of light for the planet and universes.
    One of my goals during this current incarnation is to find like mined souls so as to form a small communion group for discussion purposes and maybe latter on planning for how to better serve the community and the consciousness of oneness, such like mined souls are difficult to find as IM in the 0.001% of such like mined people for such a communion, but that being said it is not just about a communion for me, and it does not matter if it does not happen as holding a high vibration and going within to conduct light work is enough, also talking to others about like mined subjects can be helpful in a souls evolution of experiences to then be able to better serve the all.
    Love and light to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.