Bahai - an evil deception ?, page-331

1. 10,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    I have my answer to question 1, and I disagree with much of this explanation

According to ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, the divine Manifestations of God must be distinguished above any other person in every aspect and qualification, in order that they can effectively train and educate people.[4] In another place he says, "the essential requirement and qualification of Prophethood is the training and guidance of the people."[5]
    In essence, the Manifestations of God are seen as Divine Educators, who are raised up by God with the purpose of uplifting mankind and expressing His will. In expressing God's intent, these Manifestations are seen to establish religion in the world and each one brings a book, and reveals teachings and laws according to the time and place which they appear.

My comments
    No one is above anyone else including a prophet known as a manifestation of God
    Divine educators are not raised up by God, they are just awakened souls guiding others, we all have this ability.
    No manifestation of God such as a prophet may make laws, the purpose of such a person is to only guide those who ask for such guidance.
    The manifestation of God is essentially remembering who you are, a co-creator God, a fractal of God and sharing this knowledge with other souls.
    Last edited by 1sharetrader1: Yesterday, 11:07

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.