G'Day,Thanks for some of your thoughts, I'm always...

1. 24,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

Thanks for some of your thoughts, I'm always interested.

Following is just some other ways of seeing some points you cover and to perhaps consider, but obviously your choice.

What I see is, that Jesus Became a begotten God, after the cross, exalted and glorified which was after his 40 days John 1:18.
    Hence if the Father has no issues in placing the 2nd Adam Man in the likes of these positions etc, then I certainly have no issue with that.
    ------------
    "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist
    2 john 1.7"

This (flesh) could very well align with, his birth from Mary, or come in flesh after his Baptism which is when he was then sent into the world - ex John 17:18.
    Hence that would not be denying he come in the flesh.
    It says nothing about coming from something else, into flesh.
    --------------
    I have no issues as I said, re Jesus now being a God, Heb 1:8 is after the cross, but I'm not sure that 1:8 is referring to Jesus as God there ?

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Heb 1.8"

Inter -> Unto however the Son: The throne of you, the God, is to the age of the age.................(WHY do they place "O" there and not "the"?)
    You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore the God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.

"the God" -> the NWT has -> "your God", which is to be read as, God is being referenced as the throne, from what I'm seeing?

Anyway, it's After the cross.
    ---------------
    "In the beginning(Gen 1) was the Word"

NO "the" to be found in this verse, it is NOT the literal Gens beginning, 1:1b & 1:2 is the logos/plan, mind of the Father, and while it is in you, it is you..........and God was/is the Word.
    1:2 This was in beginning to, or toward or with the God.
    "This" according to the Inter, is the Only definition available and "this" is not another person with the God = logos/plan.
    Part of that logos/plan is shown to have been expressed from the Father (Yehowah), alone and by himself at 1:3.

1:4 In Him (Father) life was = inner logos and that life was the light of men = now speaking of his expressed words, spirit and life Psa 119:105 etc.

Mal 3:1, Isa 40:3 the way at first being prepared for Yehowah before the sudden appearance of the Son.
    First 13 verses are predominantly introducing the Father = perfect chronological order of the prologue.
    Other wise, you have Jesus effectively coming on the scene, not accepted and jumping back into the womb and popping out at 1:14 LOL.
    In other words, the prologue goes forward and then backward etc, HMMMMMMMMM

As per many old Bibles - 1:3 All things were made by 'it" (word) and nothing was made without 'it'
    1:4 In 'it' life was.

You can pretty much go through all verses with 'it' = word,...... God and word deemed pretty much as one in the same.
    Light is in reference to word as well.

And God was the Word (is Word).
    His expressed words being his spirit person expressed.
    Word God -> Image -> Word Man.
    1:14 And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = on the scene and dwelt........

1:14 Does not say - And the Word became flesh, that happened in Luke, God's word to the Angel to Mary.
    1:14 The existing Jesus suddenly comes on the scene Mal 3:1 and soon after heads to the Temple.

Become born again -> become a Word of God (deemed as) tongue.png
    -------------
    "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad." Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

First up, NO capitals as in "I AM", there is NO link whatsoever to the I AM in Ex here.
    According to the Inters definition options -> I am or I was, the latter he well and truly gives the context of "I am".

So that then leaves the question, WHAT according to the Bibles clear evidence, is the context of Jesus being before Abraham?
    Most it would seem, apply the following to the future Jesus.
    Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.” = Before Abraham I am.

Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. = Before Abraham I am.

Jesus gave up on them with their confusion, misunderstanding and walked off.

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

Unless Abraham saw it in a vision, he could not of literally seen Jesus's day, as it had not yet come.
    Inter - "Saw" -> I see, look upon, experience, perceive, attend to, discern, beware.

The words "My Day" are certainly not in reference, to Abraham just seeing Jesus at some point in time, in his time.
    You could probably say, that Jesus in effect took the place of Abraham's son.
    Or Jesus's day is at his coming or when he achieves death no more, Abraham being the Father of many etc.
    ----------------
    " called The Word of God,"

And what does that make him, the Word of The Word...............and God (Father) was the Word.
    You're not the thing you're 'of' and neither is an image of, The image it's from. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.