Acts For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to...

1. 24,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Acts For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
    John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. eek.png

Israel in part has been blinded UNTIL the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled and ALL Israel will be saved = All Israel, God's NOW Israel is all those of Jesus = all Israel = Gentile and Jew who are Jesus's = ONE salvation plan for both.

Based on the above Acts and Jesus's words in John, we need Not even mention Paul as he has nothing to say to over ride God's calling or drawing as God's will WILL be done.

Acts, 44, 45 has nothing to do with it, it was simply something they did at the time, due to the many experiences, events taking place around them at the time.
    It says ZERO in there that all have to do such and kept doing so = You are once again ADDING to the Bible, just like Jesus was the creator, then you try and tell us, you follow the Bible, HMMMM rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.