". If His body could withstand physical death and rise intact...

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ". If His body could withstand physical death and rise intact from the grave then why did He abandon us?"

He tells us why wink.png = John 14 - In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, you may be also.

The House tongue.png -> And God was/is the Word = Door -> House -> Head = God the Father.
    And sure enough, Jesus says I am in the Father wink.png

John 10:9 - I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. = The word of God.

"Abandon" eek.png -> Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

"abode", hmmm what abode, oh that's right -> Lets us make man in our image -> Word = Door -> House (abode) -> Head. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Matt 18:3 - and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. sneaky.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.