@DBT9 IF at all, we vibrate in tune with the earth, which emits...

1. 18,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    @DBT9 IF at all, we vibrate in tune with the earth, which emits electro-magnetic vibration at the rate of 7.83 KZ - the so-called 'Schumann Resonance' - one can actually buy a gadget which produces various resonances and if you put this into your bedroom or work area, supposedly, if set in tune with the earth's resonance (7.83 KZ) it helps you sleep better. I experimented with it for a while and it did seem to help me when I was in distress - now I sleep well and have forgotten about the green gadget on my window sill.

As far as people's individual 'vibrations' go - I don't think anyone has experimented with this, but it is a fact that certain individuals make us feel better than others, when in their presence - and maybe the friends we collect are to do with having our 'resonances' 'in tune' with one another?
    There is also such a thing as 'body smell' - when not cloaked with perfumes or deodorants, which can either attract or repel - the sound of a voice, neat features of face and body, and lets not speak of beauty, feminine or masculine, (or voice!) which has a vibration all its own.
    The mysteries of human attraction/and otherwise!

Great chat-up line: "lady, your vibration matches mine?"

https://interestingengineering.com/science/what-is-the-schumann-resonance

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.