Have a look at the only types of music The Universal House of...

1. 10,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2096
    Have a look at the only types of music The Universal House of Justice allows on social media like YouTube, all some kind of easy listening folk type music, no rock punk metal or any other types of music, members are clearly being controlled and told what they can sing or produce by there leadership.
    The music they sing for me is pretty terrible, or to put it nicely the music does not resonate with me, this music would actually drop my vibration so bad I would get angry, IM sure some others would love the music, and I pass no judgement on peoples choices.
    Where is the so called freedom official Bahai web sites talk about before you become a member.
    I also have been finding out that they have strong surveillance over members to keep them in check and to make sure followers stick to the rules.
    Rules are control of a soul
    Control of a soul is evil
    No one should tell another soul what they can do or not, or how they can write sing or create something about there faith, controlling another soul on this is not of God, this is the way of the dark, not of the light.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.