The evidence is me and the 7 million plus other souls on this...

1. 10,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    The evidence is me and the 7 million plus other souls on this planet that is increasing substantially each day, each soul is the evidence, if you want evidence you would need to go within and raise your vibration, you can not raise your vibration to a high enough level if you are around people who are having negative issues of argue, and believe in what you believe, so there is currently little chance of you awakening to the evidence you seek, smoking taking drugs getting vaccinated and consuming animal products sugar artificial additives vegetable oils and many of the processed products will lower your vibration and you will not be able to awaken fully to the evidence of truth, the same for created fragrances and cleaning products, all these lower your vibration.
    I can not present the evidence because only you can find the evidence by the life style choices you make, I can not do that for you, each soul has there own evidence to find.
    Your last paragraph does not make a lot of sense, Baha'u'llah was a awakened soul who through the dream state like many souls of todays times was in communication with the God consciousness and angels, he misunderstood this and called himself the return of Christ, this is not true, he was no different than many other awakened souls over history and those still alive today.
    In regards to spirit, Bahai's do not practice true spirituality as Baha'u'llah did not because of him giving himself a statice of being the return of Christ or thinking he was more knowledgeable that others, we all have equal knowledge of the all, the difference being only what each individual remembers or has accessed from going within and also such experiences from the dream state.
    Knowing the truths and putting it into practice through thoughts words and actions, is two different things all together, true spirituality with God is the whole package, not just knowing it all and thinking you can live this way and think a little different in regards to the return of Christ and who can be part of the Christ consciousness, such thoughts like this is a thought of separation, when there is no separation in love and light, we are all the same, every soul has the exact same ability to awaken to such abilities.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.