Bahai faith currently not true spirituality, page-87

1. 25,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@kambiz999

Greetings,

Not sure how to cover some points, because as I said, I'm a rather closed person in a number of areas.
    Not to mention, I'm probably not good at expressing some things, writing skills etc.

I was looking at the link, one - being curious and two - something may show up and possibly several things, which you might say, will add another piece to the Big jigsaw puzzle, to areas I already follow, believe etc.
    Ex - The sun and the moon, but more so - re Gen, let there be light = no sun -> suggesting a lot more to that message, more pieces to the puzzle, to add what I already see there.

Imo, the moment we think we know it all, is the moment we've lost the plot.

A Key imo is, to be able to keep and open mind, which includes stepping back out of ones seed for a moment.
    As I expect you would know, very little people will do this or are able to.

""That is the very same Jesus, exactly" and when you say these things it implies that you know how God works."

Again, this is one of those areas, that I'm rather closed on.
    Now think of John 17:3 Know the only true God, which would also mean knowing the only true Son.
    A twofold message, your lift off point imo is, to know who and what they are and THEN you are ready to develop a relationship with them, instead of the likes of ones imaginations.

Imo, people look TOOOOO hard for answers, when you should be looking closer to home, or all around you, so to speak.
    Hence we have a Father and a Brother, now picture Your Father and Brother before You -> Now your brother is -> "That is the very same Jesus (Brother), exactly". -> and as you would know, no one or nothing can possibly say otherwise to You.
    A bit like, is that a car across the road in the driveway = Yep lol.
    Imo, if that's not how it is for people = WHY not?

That is just a snippet, as to Why I said what I did, but I'm going to close the book there, not that there's anything strange that I'm not covering lol.

Heb 12:22 - But you have come to Mount Sion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,

Notice I have Sion and Not Zion and there is more to that subject, which relates to the Real Hermon and Jesus etc, etc.
    But it's been a while since I was on that road, so I would have to pick it up again, before I would expand on it.

On a closing note, yes,.... there is much we don't know about the Father.
    But Jesus did express forth His Person by His words.
    God is Word, deemed as, his words being his Spirit Person expressed.
    The Spirit said the me, the word said to me = Father said to me.

In beginning was the Spirit and the Spirit was (ongoing, in progress) = toward the Theon and Theos was/is the Spirit. (The Holy, hovering over the waters Gen and God said........). John 1:3
    "and" - links the two as they are one in the same being.
    Mess with word order and you mess with why Theon and Theos were used to boot.

Word God - Image of - Word Man.....and the Word Man became = arrives suddenly Mal 3:1 -> John 1:29 and dwelt among us...........glory is the word of God.
    1:14 Does NOT say - and the Word became man....... = another story.
    The word that became man, is as per Luke.

And the Word Goodnews = (flesh) became..................
    The word Gospel, should not exist, it should be Goodnews which is flesh in Hebrew.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.