Only one, my daughter, my wife is getting there, my son is on...

1. 10,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2101
    Only one, my daughter, my wife is getting there, my son is on his own journey.
    The 4th dimensional reality is about knowing the truth from the religious and governments lies and tricks, I have met other people who are partly there, getting close to reaching a higher conscious reality.
    But in saying all that it is not for me to judge what level of conscious reality each person is in, it is always best to just allow ones intuition of reading the vibration when talking about subjects.
    No one will resonate in the 4th dimensional reality or higher if they think aliens do not exist and that they do not accept that most of the people on this planet are not actually human but have a reptilian alien soul, or they have two souls, one reptilian and a human soul, and that most of the world is run by these reptilian dark souls embodied as human, most people do not know that they are not human, other than those who control us.
    Without accepting at least this truth, a human soul will never escape the 3rd dimensional trap.
    The reptilian soul known as a reptiloid, a artificial created soul, can be pushed out by the human soul by not being tricked into anger hate greed, but only showing love and not being ignorant to the truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.