Can you put up an example of the what the LNP was unable to...

1. 8,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Can you put up an example of the what the LNP was unable to execute when last in power in Queensland.

Thanks in advance

Privatisation of state assets - FAIL
    Not even an ordinary FAIL. The policy and its bungled election pitch cost the LNP government.

Cuts to public service - approx 14,000 public servants lost. Cuts were necessary but Newman set targets based on raw numbers, not skill and experience. The resulting loss of highly skilled, competent public servants proved to be devastating. More so as following his subsequent election debacle, the Labor government filled many of the critical positions with union hacks.

Tough Youth Justice - did not solve the problem and led to Labor opening the flood gates on youth crime.

You are welcome after the fact.

Before the delcons swoop, I have never voted Labor or Green. I have been a lifelong LNP voter until Turnbull was replaced and I saw no hope for an idealogically riven Liberal party that was prepared to blow itself up in order to extract personal revenge, coupled with an incompetent Qld LNP. I now search for an vote for a reasonable fiscally conservative and socially progressive independent.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.