NAG 5.26% 2.0¢ nagambie resources limited

Bail Out Friday!, page-104

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ros, perhaps you need to do some research to answer some of your own questions, as it is very obvious you haven't done any......

1) The East pit is not even under ownership of Nag , It's CROWN LAND, only the very east end that they have leased out to the Navy.
    Why is this such an issue with you? Please check the tenement holders across Australia on where most of our mines are located.....You might be surprised. Being on Crown Land IS NOT an issue.

2) The council have not yet received any information from Nag on their Pass project.
    Beg to differ, as per the minutes from July 2016, Mike was a guest at the Strathbogie Shire forum meeting as were attached in an earlier post.

3) All this talk about Gold , Nag have done nothing about proceeding with their Gold projects in the 12 years they have been their.
    Correct, however have you never eventually made progress with anything? They have identified gold deposits from exploration activity. Did you ever drive past the drill rigs when they were drilling along the Wandean thrust up near Kirwans Bridge?, I did and they weren't there making a cup of tea.

All you hear is positive posts from Mogg, Jetblue, Bluey , drumming it into investors or potential investors on HC.
    We are entitled to and I am still up beat about NAG until I hear anything different from the company on why they cannot progress.
    Why do you think CG is selling????
    Seriously..............he is an astute investor, he has made millions from NAG and has now plunged his cash into other small speccies that are in the development/exploration stage. Check out the substantial holder statements for Cairnglen on his 3 main stocks. IMO he can probably see higher return from a shorter time frame. No surprise, but this is what substantial holders do..........

Ros, while you are entitled to your opinion, however if you want to shoot NAG down, how about supplying actual facts which may help others with their investment if you don't like our discussions instead of "I heard it from a local".......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $16.00K 795.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73939 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.