NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Rosello, I'm a little perplexed by your argument that part of...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Rosello, I'm a little perplexed by your argument that part of the east pit is on Crown land.  Can you explain why that is a problem?  Do you realise that about one third of Victoria is Crown land and that over 7400 leases are held over different parts of that Crown land? Many hospitals and sporting facilities are built on Crown land.  Just because it's Crown land does not mean it is locked away and can never be touched.
    The following is a very small section from the Energy and earth resources website;
    Requirements to process application

Your application is assessed to ensure that you:
    • are a fit and proper person to hold a licence;
    • have identified a mineral resource;
    • have an appropriate program of work; and
    • are likely to be able to finance the proposed work and any rehabilitation.
    The last point sounds very much like Nagambie.  I must admit I'm a lot frustrated by the length of time it takes to complete all the steps in the process but that can be said of any mining project in Australia.  Every country has its own inherent risk, in Australia it's regulatory risk as represented by a dozen different government departments that all need to justify why they exist.
    Why haven't they lodged with local council yet?  Why would they??  They have to visit all the other stops first before they get to the last stop.  Perhaps you need to develop a greater understanding of how a flow-chart works.
    Last point.   The Environmental Management Plan (EMP) was prepared by an independent Melbourne environmental consulting firm.  I'm fairly confident (sarcasm intended) they knew what was required. Imagine the lawsuit if they cocked it up!
    Last question. If CG has sold out a large number of shares for an average of lets say somewhere between 16 and 18 cents, do we know that he is not going to buy some back at closer to an average of 13 to 14 cents?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.