TLG 1.32% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

I feel sorry for your substantial loss. Was very close to have...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I feel sorry for your substantial loss. Was very close to have to do the same (health related) but then found a way around it. Sitting on quite a large paper loss, too, as many of us would. It is easy to say the one could have timed this better so that forced selling would not have to occur but when a Swedish court decides to play funny buggers it is impossible to do so. Talga has the permits, so long term its all good. Yes, there is a right to appeal and even after that was announced, I kept buying at prices much higher than those today. I mean, really, on what grounds. It is a 99.5% chance of the appeal getting rejected (we discussed this ad nausea back then and I have lawyer friends in Sweden who confirmed my/our thinking). So, I thought, great lets give them a couple of months and continue to load up the truck while no one else seem to have the guts. There was a deadline and all that. What I did not know was that this court could delay things as they wish without having to inform anyone (as it seems). They also don't provide updates or at least a timeline on as to when the public may expect a decision. The court and individuals look all very professional (in Sweden everything is publicly available and then there is LinkedIn, too) but this timeline thing is beyond anything I have seen in any court in the EU so far. Hopefully, you will be able to re-enter before this takes off. I am freeing up cash elsewhere in my portfolio as we speak to further average down should the SP fall any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.