TLG 1.32% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

Update on my post above; due to my health situation, I...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Update on my post above; due to my health situation, I eventually decided to sell some units shortly after the SPP was announced. Not many units but necessary cash required to top up and apply for the same nice full/round SPP amount that I took in the previous round at $1 a share. Was somewhat anticipating that the company would perhaps scale this amount back once I had a chance to think this all through (again health is not great atm) but 100% certain that I would get allocated at least the amount of shares that I sold. Well, they did not only scale back my application but outright rejected it. After being vocal (hugely supportive) here and invested for so long with holdings both in AUS and EUR (which I have not touched for a long time, so around 70% under water), I am not sure how more loyal one can be. What was worse is that it took forever to get back the cash and so I could not even purchase back on the market in due time (have done since though). Currently exploring various options (not those that you trade) for taking this further, but before I do anything, can I please ask if anyone else has been outright rejected?

And yes, have contacted the company about this but no response. Automic say they cannot comment as it has been a board decision. Hmmm… The same board that takes margin loans to hold stock (in other words is speculating) just for shorting institutions to spot the weakness (obviously related to the slow SC, too) and drive the SP into the ground and force the margin call? And that not once but twice?

So, is anyone in the same boat re being rejected in the round? Cannot be just me who experienced this or similar, as otherwise it would be even more weird?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.