VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Just some thoughts. • An ASX junior with a tiny 25m market cap...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Just some thoughts.

• An ASX junior with a tiny 25m market cap acquired a 60% ownership of a world class gold deposit (in size & grade) next to one of the world's largest gold mines.

• Adidi-Kanga - a deposit of "nacional importance for the DRC government". Not my words but you hear that very often if you do your research and speak with related parties. It speaks volumes that the signing off of the project came from the very top.

• Last few months the company established a high quality team with development & mining knowledge, proven track records and best contacts to various DRC entities.

• Fast tracked DFS only 9 months after acquisition. As far as I know that's not the norm.

• 1620 as one of the better informed parties wasn't in the T20 in early December (at that time they hold less than 11mil shares), now they are heavily loaded with about 50mil.

• Uptrending price of gold with an industry in full consolidation mode. “We will continue to work with the new authority in the DRC to ensure that we can deliver on our view that there is enormous opportunity, particularly in the North East DRC, for discovering world class gold deposits” (CEO Barrick Gold Corp.) https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...watches-as-congo-counts-votes-for-next-leader

Up to everyone to decide if there is growth potential for the SP or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.