AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

they are taking advantage of the situation and the environment...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

they are taking advantage of the situation and the environment and the timing.
    mnm share price with all the news out in regards to brown coal should be flying 30c min.
    esi is showing how hopeless and incompetent those pulling the strings at mnm are in my opinion.
    shareholders destruction, and the saddest part is share holders are being forced to sell in an environment were they should be swimming in profits.
    i think the market has lost trust and patience in this piss poor company.
    rightly so, until they make an effort to see sp appreciation.

dollarboy

there is enough info out there in regards to mnm/exergen, 2 bill tonnes at Bacchus marsh, media and so on for mnm not to need esi to put them in the spot light, im afraid we are in the spot light for all the wrong reasons.
    mnm is becoming a laughing stock at its piss poor share performance.
    the Bacchus marsh ann was quickly sold into stopping any sp lift also before the placement at 13.5c the sp was about to explode and reached 18c before being pushed back down.
    either these guys are completely hopeless or we are being played in my OPINION.

maybe we need to sack the whole lot of them like esi did, to see any half decent share price increase.

into the dog box my shares go, certainly not selling them at these insulting prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.