AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Baker and Young research note, page-16

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    @withheld

Hi withheld

Firstly I must say you picked a top stock for a newbie, congrats mate!

Question 1. It all comes down to your own personal financial situation, how much can you afford to loose, how much patience you have to wait for the price to go up, if you are looking to trade the stock short term then move onto the next stock or you are looking to hold long term and wait for the company to meet its targets. It all comes down to your own personal choice on this question mate as I don't know what the price will do tomorrow. For me I have a clear price target I revise the target accordingly as the company progresses. My original price target when I first bought into Alexium back in 2009 was $1.00 per share. New they had an awesome product straight from the get go known as reactive surface technology (RST) military was interested and they were supporting the company providing a research and development facility, funding and well the RST which originated from the US air force and cost around 30 million to develop. That's not chicken feed now is it . Things have changed in Alexium in a huge way since the 2009 days and I have set two new targets to offload 70% of my holding at certain price. If the wheels fall off and I start to smell rotten eggs I well sell out what I can knowing my life wont be over if I happened to loose it all as I am still comfortable.

Question 2. There were 43 applicants for the FRACU programme 3 were narrowed down 1 failed the down selection faze, leaves only 2 Alexium and the current provider Tencate who is currently in breach of the Berry amendment act. We are the only one being paid currently for these trials. Only 2 down selection fazes to go, we will know more by year end. Then we will sign on the dotted line with DoD... We did win a mini me contract for 1 mil recently for exotic materials from a US defence contractor whom supplies directly to the DoD and we could see some other things as well before the NATIC study on Alexium is complete....

Question 3. Refer to page five on the Baker and Young broker report it explains it pretty good there.
    http://alexiuminternational.com/announcement/baker-young-alexium-research-note/

Hope this helps a little.

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.