SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

Really? give me a break... we must have very kind managers in...

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Really? give me a break... we must have very kind managers in Doyle and Fabian, buy a plot of land for $12 million - partly paid, exchange that for 84 million shares in RVE and voila we have a $250million valuation for the company. If the mine was worth anything it wouldn't of been up for sale at $12million in the first place, and then let me get this right...

[pre prospectus, RVE had from memory $3million in cash for 32 million shares (post consolidation)
    $15million was raised through the SFZ prospectus for 42million shares.

$18million for 74million shares or 24cents per share.
    issue 84million shares to SAFM holdings for the asset.
    $18million for 158million shares or 11.4cents per share in cash. Consideration for the asset would hence be valued at $20million. Effectively, an $8million gain in the value of the asset from initial purchase.]

So here it is, the big question... why did SAFM holdings dilute their stake in the asset from 100% to 53%?
    another question... so if SAFM holdings lost 47% of their stake in the asset, then why did Fabian's baker steel resource fund enjoy a 20% gain in their stake in SAFM holdings in November? (upon relisting of RVE, Baker steel and other owners of SAFM holdings would of been up 54%)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.