G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

U still don’t get it, do u? Becos someone quoted $100/carat...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    U still don’t get it, do u? Becos someone quoted $100/carat based on a high clearance rate of sale...then the analysts would have used that to work out market cap and PE...

U cannot apply the same logic of measurement (like barrels of crude oil, tonnage of raw materials, etc) when it comes to carats...this is where most have failed to understand - me included. I even quoted that the undamentals haven’t changed at one stage...but it has changed! MUS will be lucky to get to the next auction without a CR, JV, TO, or partial sale.

Anyway, some may say I am down ramping to buy in. Let me assure u, this is not the case. I am merely trying to help some of u understand - so that the big losses some have accumulated on paper do not increase. Get out while you can, u can always buy in after the AGM or when MUS has a clear direction forward. In the scheme of things, getting out now and buying back in later doesn’t even equate to the losses that some have accumulated. To continue to hold is just being ignorant and doing your hard earned money a dis-service.

Anyway, my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.