SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

dictionary, initially i thought perhaps you had a point but on...

1. 801 Posts.
    dictionary, initially i thought perhaps you had a point but on reflection I am not sure if you are being objective anymore.

(1) not oil and gas company's release announcements in the same. some underestimate the potential of projects or stay on the conservative side. SSN management have a tendency of doing that. compare them to others like JPR, MMR?

(2) the fact that an underwriter had stock was partly due to the size of the script that SSN issued to the market to save themselves being in breach of debt covenants. . . . .the past few weeks has actually reduced the risk for shareholders of the underwriter holding onto excess stock. . . i hope they made money and released all that they were holding to the market. I am not going to be jelous of how much money they made . . They have been holding down the SP for months before the sudden move up by constantly selling into .01 and 0.011. this means that the company's SP is finally ready to reflect the potential of projects that lie ahead. . . . the management is confident enough to invest 4+ million in projects rather than reduce debt. This tells me more about the potential of what SSN is capable of delivering because of the confidence that the management have in spending money.

I also do not like people making a bigger deal of penny stocks but there is more to SSN than meats the eye. It is a more complex company than the single announcement you are reading literally or the fact that the underwriter made money?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.