EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

Bakrei Bros. like Sengkang gas, page-5

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The forestry resolution was crucial to cementing this PSC JOA and those two dominos can now tip the PPA over next. I hope it will then mean we have another long term PPA, which will "un-strand" the Sengkang power station and related NG assets and see a jump in the share price back to a more realistic level. The PPA will inform the gas price for the power station, which will influence and inform the gas price for Sengkang LNG.

I have a recollection that either Gleneagle or an independent broker were going to put out a robust research note. Given the Bakrie news, it seems fair to assume that things are getting close on the PPA side of things and that a good quality research note would be timely, as a means of promulgating to the market future value and risk/reward ratios. Surely we are not going to run in to this year's AGM with "nothing" again...so is something by the interim AR a possibility - or at least by the final AR at end September?

As far as the Philippines is concerned, at least they get a mention here: 13 MTPA in LNG terminals eyed | Power Philippines. Pity that the article didn't highlight that EWC are the only ones (that I'm aware of) with a permit to construct, whereas the others only have a piece of paper to say they have the approval to keep playing catch up with EWC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.