EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

The forestry resolution was crucial to cementing this PSC JOA...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The forestry resolution was crucial to cementing this PSC JOA and those two dominos can now tip the PPA over next. I hope it will then mean we have another long term PPA, which will "un-strand" the Sengkang power station and related NG assets and see a jump in the share price back to a more realistic level. The PPA will inform the gas price for the power station, which will influence and inform the gas price for Sengkang LNG.

I have a recollection that either Gleneagle or an independent broker were going to put out a robust research note. Given the Bakrie news, it seems fair to assume that things are getting close on the PPA side of things and that a good quality research note would be timely, as a means of promulgating to the market future value and risk/reward ratios. Surely we are not going to run in to this year's AGM with "nothing" again...so is something by the interim AR a possibility - or at least by the final AR at end September?

As far as the Philippines is concerned, at least they get a mention here: 13 MTPA in LNG terminals eyed | Power Philippines. Pity that the article didn't highlight that EWC are the only ones (that I'm aware of) with a permit to construct, whereas the others only have a piece of paper to say they have the approval to keep playing catch up with EWC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.21K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 947445 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 984788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.