A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

So today was the big cross over day. I know that this is just...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    So today was the big cross over day. I know that this is just numbers but its a significant day for me.

A few years ago I made the decision to invest my hard earned in Bellamy's, and sold all my A2. Well you know the rest of the story. I would have been a millionaire had I not been swayed by the glamorous and hopelessly optimistic / fraudulent annual report.

A2 as I would learn later fabulously downplayed the next year and talked barriers. That turned me off of them. I was swayed by the shiny light that was the Bellamy's report. Needless to say I lost $90K in one afternoon, and more in the days and weeks that followed.

It took me over a year to get back to my original position, and on my first day in the green I sold whatever I had in Bellamy's (at approx $11). I invested and continue to invest in A2 (most recently $30K at the current bargain prices).

Now you may be reading this thinking, wtf what a tool, but I wanted to highlight this to all of you (for no other reason than I can). I learnt:

1. Always look at the fundementals
    2. Seek opinions and be selective, don't take anything as gospel and blame no one else for your decisions
    3. Manage your risks and only "gamble" with what you can afford to loose
    4. Annoy people on HC with your advice

I have friends working (Senior people) at A2 and Bellamy's, they are both great companies with good people, but to be honest my gut told me to stick with A2 (literally). I have a few other shares in other company's but my main exposure is A2.

So good luck to all holders, have a great weekend. I will be raising a glass of A2 to this personally momentous occasion and looking forward to the 22nd. If I could wish anything over the next year on HC, it would be:

1. People to stop with the gender bashing of Jayne. She will be judged by her results.
    2. For Hoots to receive a medal for services to the HC Community
    3. For all LTH to have a party at Christmas in 2020 celebrating A2 becoming the global brand it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.