BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

BAL - Chart, page-1005

1. 9,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 893
    I admit to making some losses trading BAL at late, but I still hold a sizable parcel and I am very confident that shorters are so close to covering.

Look at shortman.
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=BAL
    From 21 March over 3 million shares or 3% of the register over 11 trading days have accumulated shorted positions with around 2 million shares or 2% of the register closing shorted positions.

The average shorted price is below $10 and the 12 million plus shorted share owners are very nervous of any substantial holders accumulating right now. If $12 were to be taken out, then $14 could hit very fast. I feel it is an elastic where shorters are on their final hurrah with the resistance proving too strong. They are playing all of their tricks, hoping broker downgrades send this below $10, however there is no luck.

All we need is a management announcement on a successful product launch and site visits and covering will send this share price due North similar to a SYR response to positive news.

Hold tight, I like what I have seen over the past 2 days. Strong resolve despite the shorters last hurrah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.