BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

because your point on shorters loving this technical position is...

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    because your point on shorters loving this technical position is complete Bullshit and you know that.

You’ve said that just as a troll and it’s not substantiated by the technicals.

The share price may go down as technicals are not always accurate but none of the following technicals which you can see on the chart would cause a “shorter to love it”

-bullish flag
    -possible emerging cup and handle
    inside bar on daily chart after 2 down days on reduced volume indicating selling eased and indecision on follow through
    macd Cross over higher
    cross and above 200 ema

the only possible to support short is that the market indecision shown on the inside bar today on reduced volume may not be clear to direction as there was an up day a few days ago followed by a couple of down days rather than sustained trend in any direction.

As for not holding I go short and long - recent trades before Xmas were short term 1-3 day shorts but I don’t troll nonsense or blatant lies to get a hard on which you are doing.

yes it’s a nothing announcement and im not sure a clarification was needed as doesn’t say anything different to initial announcement

Last edited by Winter08: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.