BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

HAHAHAHAH. Is this a different position to the $8 you had in...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    HAHAHAHAH. Is this a different position to the $8 you had in January.

Prosperity - you are a liar. Plain and simple. Either on this post, or on your previous ones.

I'm calling you out.

For anyone interested in verifying his lies, simply go to his profile of downramping on BAL since the 3rd January
    3rd January - "Shorters are very confident, I am think of taking a $5k loss today" - $7.26
    4th January - 

"BAL is a confirmed Dud.  Down from $7.70 to $7.10 with the market movements yesterday still more positive than the losses experienced to date. Screamind sell" - $7.10

A2M on the 4th January - 

From $10.50 to $9.97 in an hour.

I will never see a profit on A2M again.

Volume is low though.

Apple has killed A2M.

BAL - 4th January - 

Easy, short above $7.60 and close short at $7.

You can make big money shorting BAL.  Many have and many expect bad news, hence the continual downward pressure.

Easy money in my opinion.

6th January - Shorting is the way to be with BAL, even on Monday.  Positive market gyrations don’t affect this dog stock that has fallen from $23 to below $7 despite massive overall market gains. - $7.20

7th January - Opened at $7.44 and currently $7.37.

Shorters in control.

A2M has risen to $10.49.

Easy decision.

10th January - If ASX futures continue to drop, BAL should see a 5% drop tomorrow and I can pick up a strong profit.

Good luck to all, this is my pick for shorting in 2019.

11th January - Enjoy watching BAL continue its slide. So far from $23 to around $6.70. I predict $3 post H1 results.  Why are shorters loading up? Why is news so sporadic? Why does BAL go down when the market goes up?

If Prosperity actually holds any shares, he has been burnt so many times. No wonder he is so salty. DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/search/374425895/?page=4&q=%2A&t=post&o=relevance&c[visible]=true&c[0]=135284

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.