BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

BAL - Chart, page-2317

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    I will be very surprised if the stock wont take support at 8 to 8.30 and resume its uptrend towards 10. IMO its in the oversold territory.........

Fundamentally stock is on the right track with SAMR for VIPLUS it further emphasises that the steps are in the right direction and the process for final SAMR is in its final lap.....

And on the macro front the noises on the trade deal will become lesser as trump is near to declare his candidature for the second term in june...... I think he will do all it takes to get the investor sentiment back on a high............. which should augur well for stocks like Bellamys caught in the midst of a trade war.............

IMO time to be patient and very soon bellamys will be trading in double digits not to mention the peer valuation in the sector is in the favor of bellamys as well................. u can slice and dice the valuation metrics any which way u like (Cash on books, Market cap / EBITA, Market cap / sales) Bellamys is in the value end of the curve.......
    DYOR
    AIMO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.