BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

The Motley Fool down-ramping continues: The Bellamy’s Australia...

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    The Motley Fool down-ramping continues:

The Bellamy’s Australia Ltd (ASX: BAL) share price is down over 27% since peaking at a 52-week high of $12.57. The infant formula and baby food products company’s shares have come under pressure this year due to concerns over its SAMR application in China. Bellamy’s has been waiting over two years for approval so that it can sell its products in the lucrative Chinese market. The delay has led to significant weakness in its sales in FY 2019 and could result in a similar underperformance in FY 2020 if its approval isn’t received soon. In light of this, I would wait for its results and guidance this month before picking up shares.

"The delay has led to significant weakness in its sales in FY 2019"

Now can someone show me where that information has been stated? Mickelboro? Bueler?  Anyone?

You can't - because I do not believe it was ever been stated by the company.  The last I heard was that sales to China represented just 9% of the total volume, and we have had no update as to whether that as a percentage, or the total sales to China, have risen or fallen.

If BAL had made that unsubstantiated statement in a press release, they'd be getting a "Please Explain" from the ASX.

James, if you are reading this: Don't give up your day job. Oh, wait, that *is* your day job.  W@nker.

DYOR - GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.