BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

SmugLex,always follow your posts with interest.........I'm both...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    SmugLex,

always follow your posts with interest.........I'm both a BAL and A2M holder and when I invested BAL was around the $5 mark whilst A2M was around $2.60........so what I did was put one quarter of my cash into BAL and three quarters into A2M!!!!!! I also took up the BAL allocation around the $5.40 ( or whatever the SPP was and applying for extra shares and got the full amount that I applied for ! ).....so average was around $5 thus I've got a 2.5 bagger......can't complain especially as I was sorely tempted to sell BAL when it was around the $20 mark; but as everyone was talking about the SAMR potentially being granted in the immediate future I hung on; I'm not a daytrader but a longterm investor.
    On selling out of BAL yesterday, I have " transferred " my holding into A2M.......I've also when the funds were available bought more A2M shares, since my initial $2.60 purchase at approximately $7, $10, $14 and yesterday's BAL at $13.61........at the moment would have an average of around some $8-$9 ......all's good.
    Again thank you for your insightful posts on all forums and will look forward one day to catch up and have a beer ( or coffee ).......especially when A2 goes to around the $30 mark in 2-3 years especially as US market really fires up ( as a disclaimer: I have a daughter living and working in NY for last 10 years and she updates me regularly on what she sees and experiences in regard to A2M milk and its market penetration in the supermarkets she shops at in NY )..
    Enjoy your new house/home and congratulations on your doggedness in holding and fighting for A2M,

Cheers Civil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.