BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

BAL - Chart, page-1307

1. 4,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    You are a standout for talking absolutely rubbish with zero basis at all - at least stick your neck out and tell us all why it’s a sell exactly and give us a target instead of talking trash.

May I remind you that you talked the exact same trash on the MIN forum when that stock got sold down a few weeks ago at $14 and I firmly told you and others based on current fundamentals it was one of the best buys if not the best of all mining stocks on the ASX. You said there were others that were better and I challenged you to show me which ones were and then you dissapeared never to be seen again on that stock especially as it rebounded to almost $17 from there.

You are repeating the same trash talking here once again and I’m calling you out.

The price is $8.40 - stick your neck out and tell us WHY it’s going to go lower and to what target or stop with the fearmongering trash you talk as you will potentially stop others from making some good returns like you potentially did with MIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.