BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

FA is good I know, but the increasing volume with decreasing...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

FA is good I know, but the increasing volume with decreasing price is a signal for me to adjust my position. I know you guys all buy in, me too. However based on the friday's trading chart, large number of traders went out, only a few pick up within last few minutes. That means monday's trading will continue to open higher then go low and i wanna buy in at lower price. Also, it's probably open low go much lower under 10$ to hold up most traders buy back on Friday and then go up on Wednesday. I don't wanna short it and just make my profit maximum that's all. I know most of u are holding this share and don't wanna the price go down due to your emotion. Actually, current price is at relative high level, if it was't at high level, the share price should close above at least 10.3or10.4$. It is more likely to callback to 9.9$ in next few days just a short time adjustment. Trading rationally not emotionally. I was also angry when some dirty A2M guys came here to post some negative news when both the volume and price are all good. However, the current position is not as positive as u guys think, we need to avoid risks. Sometimes, the triple bottom can be made who knows, the only thing we can do is be careful about the daily trading and trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.