BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

The scenarios you mentioned may happen and no one has a crystal...

1. 8,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 958
    The scenarios you mentioned may happen and no one has a crystal ball to confirm or rule out. However, as far as TA goes, we are in an uptrend, and a reasonable trader only exits the long position when uptrend breaks or otherwise when TA indicators become too hot. So it confuses me when you say you want to “trade rationally and not emotionally”, cause what you propose is just the opposite (even for a trader, and not an investor). Again, it may happen, but right now there is no evidence for it.

We all know the FA part. It again baffles me that at $10.60, you post every second saying the stock is undervalued. Yesterday, at $10.10, you post that you are buying them all; and now at $10.20 you say the price is too high! and oddly you claim that your objective is to buy like 10c lower. Why didn’t you sell at $10.60, and save a lot more, if that is your FA perspective.

Honestly, I am starting to think that you actually may have panicked and sold yesterday when it went to $10; hence your posts.

Once again, I don’t have a crystal ball to rule out what you claim is going to happen. All I know is FA supports staying long, and TA suggests we continue to remain in the uptrend (I am not talking about day trading scale, which is too unpredictable).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.