BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

after making some big money on Bal a few years ago i brought...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    after making some big money on Bal a few years ago i brought back in and got burnt when the sp dropped from 11-12ish back to 7, if id held i would have been big when they went 23, and back to flush today.

I recently got back in for 11.67 so in one way or another its as if i did hold and never sold.

I have Most my shares in BAL, A2M, JAT, and BUB, from following the forums and threads i realized what you need is patience to win, and the demand for Australian formula to the Chinese market is growing and will continue to do so for years to come, not only formula but many other Australian made health and well being products, BWX and TWE are also stocks i own.

Well done to the holder of the 47k shares that did a quick in and out and made 8%+ great trade, and i hope all other members are seeing some green today.

Dont ever let the sentiment of others shake your hand, the forum fills with doom and gloom posts on any red but the same people vanish when it runs green. Keep the your investment simple, quality products, quality brand, growing market, growing demand. when the price goes down 50% from its new high its oversold and undervalued (that's entry time) sell next time it hits an all new high and ride the wave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.