BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

BAL profit upgrade to come, page-153

1. 1,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    And? What's the problem with that? The only people you feed with interim updates are the traders. This isnt a trading stock. if you want that, then punt on A2M, otherwise I suggest we just let BAL go about its business and announce their results when they come to hand.
    On a personal note, I am totally fed up with this "sugar rush" fed society we now live in. 24hr news cycles push and push and PUSH, and when they dont get their own way, they then create, confect and deliver absolute garbage just to provide content to chase ad $ via CPM to keep them in business. Just because a trader wants a sudden sugar rush of news to move a market doesn't make the need for an announcement justifiable. Companies that release information to please the crowds, ultimately, are held in low esteem. BAL have an enviable track record of under promising and then over delivering, and thats exactly what I want to see in a company that I invest in. To react to every shareholders cry for news just undermines the credibility of a company and ultimately leads to investors becoming traders which is the EXACT opposite of what you are looking for in your shareholder base. The day that BAL start down the road of feeding the market sugar, is the day I sell.
    Last edited by stillade: 20/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.