BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

this was posted: I have it on good information that the Chinese...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    this was posted:
    I have it on good information that the Chinese delegation have already deliberated that the IF brand to be signed will be Bellamy's which will be announced 28/06/16. This is not an attempt to down ramp A2M whatsoever, I shared the joys yesterday and love every second of my A2M portfolio increasing in value, so I am an A2M believer. But I'm a realist and understand sometimes we need to stop and appreciate reality and accept some bad news.
    Sad news I know. This would have been a good pump for A2M, our shares would have definitely found an easy resistance at the $2 mark.
    And then this:
    As much as I'd like to I honestly can't. I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm simply sharing what I've been told by a very reliable source. Which I'm entitled to. Time will tell I guess.
    This same source also told me A2M would issue a profit upgrade 9/06/16 - 16/06/16. I even told your beloved Mark06 about it - and he in so many words told me my source was wrong, and so I agreed not to share it just incase it wasn't fruitful. Now that this reliable source has proved his information I'm not as reluctant as I was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.