BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

No doubt it probably will BHP are in way worse shape than people...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    No doubt it probably will BHP are in way worse shape than people realize if commodities don't turn around in the next 24 months BHP will most likely go broke or have to fire sale a lot of their core assets to keep going.

Pathetic management no supply control no planning for the future, it's in a sad state right now.

As for BAL was happy yo buy when it was $3-4 range now, I wait for the results if the numbers don't blow people socks off it will get sold hard possibly back down to $6, if the results blow socks off then it the hype could blow it to $20 a share+ maybe $30 $40 who knows.

5 years from now I won't want to be holding BAL the market, it's just like RIO and BHP when the Chinese are buying their is a supply shortage prices spike, potential blue sky earnings, but as supply increases competition will become tougher and prices will fall and expectations of future earnings will also disappear.

Right now we are in the baby formula boom remember kids it won't last forever don't be caught holding the ball like BHP holders ride it to the top, but don't fall in love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.