SYR 4.65% 22.5¢ syrah resources limited

Hi Ppeter, it's an interesting idea, but, given the demands on...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Ppeter, it's an interesting idea, but, given the demands on company management which we are going to see in the near future, it could be a big ask.

Paul Kehoe and Tom Eadie, both of whom have a considerable mining background, have piloted a small prospecting company onto the world stage, in the space of just over a year. They are now faced with the daunting prospect of setting up and running the largest graphite mining operation in the world AND a world-class vanadium mine.

As if that wasn't enough, we are all wondering about the status of the Tanzanian Mineral Sands exploration. We know there has been much more drilling done than was initially planned, and it could be that there will be a third, quite different, mining operation for SYR.

I just do not see that they have enough management resources in place at the moment to handle all this. And that's why I would guess that Messrs Eadie and Kehoe would be more inclined to "stick with their knitting", in the mining area they understand, and not venture into manufacturing, or even downstream processing, at this stage. Personally, I hope so!

Or am I underestimating them?

Cheers, Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $232.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $256.5K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 256168 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 629887 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.