SYR 5.00% 21.0¢ syrah resources limited

Just the corporate back slapping world we live in. The medical...

1. 6,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600
    Just the corporate back slapping world we live in. The medical profession is another but also another story of course.

I obviously agree regarding selling your product at below cost is utterly abhorrent - however - I remind myself of the fact the Chinese dealings take considerable time to build trust and allegiance so perhaps this is part there of and future contracts will be priced more favorably. Yes I know I am desperately trying to justify it - make any sense of it.
    Then I am reminded of a well run FMG (forget about the huge debts they once carried) - who also sold their product at below cost for periods that saw decline in iron ore prices and operational costs above peers - now look at FMG - YES DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN CHARGE however the selling at below production is not an isolated case…..
    Now - or at least before this force majoure last week - SYR were (belatedly) addressing operational costs and over supply to aide increase of product price and their guidance they have stated is in line. Although both iron ore and graphite have a commodities price gauge for all to see - contracts for any commodity are still negotiated on various factors.

This is shambolic - the management - ARF - shares borrowed - shorted to max - bloody crooked. It is being run this way for certain few to gain or it simply would not be run this way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $278.6K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 172414 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 33436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.