SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

balamara resources. our new asx code: bmb, page-20

1. 1,398 Posts.
    DC

In defense of mickqld and furniture I hope I dont appear to be a non-believer.

What mickqld states is correct in that having multiple projects can also be debilitating to a Coy of this size because of financing. Its all fine to say we have this project and that project but one poster commented that Peelwood is no big deal anymore. Well it either is or isnt. Can it be quickly have value added and flipped or conversely quickly be put into production and grind cash into a Coy coffers?

Some runs need to be put on the board for us as s/h to see the niche that this Board brings to SSC. Not eeking out deals that will need s/h funds to run drilling programs on the hope something eventuates. The Board has already flagged that it will either need to fund itself or j/v.

The sp has fallen from heady heights of 0.04 to 0.01 even though more projects etc have been thrown into the mix. That should ring caution with the Board. In the general scheme of things "loading up" is certainly nice to see but only puts a few months in the bank.

The fact that Derek was connected to WMC in the past makes me comfortable but maybe The Board should consider flipping some of these projects to generate cash rather than simply looking at funding, especially with so many projects and nothing in production, as yet.

Cheers

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.