BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

balamaras 731g/t silver deposit with 6.23% zn, page-69

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Are there any estimates out there as to the value of monty based on the announcements and extrapolation assuming subsequent results are similar? Also what are the estimates for other holdings? I'm presuming someone has compiled a worst -best case estimate spread. Regarding Togo - this is likely irrelevant since given the year plus since previous announcements and speculation, this must have already been factored into the share price. Whatever the result, there will be someone ready to say 'told you so' so I am more interested in the fundamentals that we have greater confidence over. As for the ramps regarding 50c or 10c and accumulation statements, they are adding nothing to the discussion - I really don't care whether someone wants to accumulate or what their unsubstantiated beliefs and hopes are - would rather have some projections and analysis based on the resources alone. If someone wants to draw comparisons to SIR in a serious sense then how about some analysis in response to some other posts (tongue in cheek posts intended for humour excepted). Also if some want to speculate the price will rocket, then some examples of the catalytic or rationale so we can follow those and if need e critique them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.