TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Very well put @insaf. This will be my final post responding to...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Very well put @insaf.

This will be my final post responding to @wazbee . I am done trying to argue your points, like when it says 'up to 6 months' that doesn't mean it will take 6 months, as BB has already discussed, he will be getting results far earlier than 6 months...

So, @wazbee, you have never answered my question on why, if you have zero interest in ever investing in TON, and believe the company is garbage, you continue to post on a TON forum, constantly listing as many negative angles as you can?

I am all for a realist, or as previously mentioned, someone playing devils advocate, because that can be good. But you generally take things to a whole new level... And I still just can't work out why?? Why does the day to day SP of TON concern you??

Then it hit me, you believe that the more you continually spin out as many negatives as you can, the more you can potentially decrease shareholders confidence in not buying or selling. You could think of nothing better than for TON to fail, because if it was to succeed, you would miss out, and kick yourself. You have chosen to invest in another graphite company, and couldn't imagine if TON was the one to succeed instead.

That is all there is to it. You can pretend all you like that you are just 'warning people' or 'helping people', that is utter garbage. You don't care if TON investors make or lose money, you are not on HC to go on other companies to 'warn' them about their investment.

Have you ever posted all the negatives you can possibly see about your investment in the other graphite company?? No. My point exactly. Are you sure there aren't any you can talk about over there?

Finally, having a go at @ozpolarbear , @Pauldola and @king louie, is real low. Each are respected TON posters, who offer different perspectives and often valuable information.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.