NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

OzMarket,I have also read alot into the actions of ACG, and like...

1. 187 Posts.
    OzMarket,

I have also read alot into the actions of ACG, and like you I hope I'm not disappointed - he appears to remain in the shaddows, but I would really like to see hime take a more explicit part in this situation.

I remain of the view we are heading for a CR, and like Taipan I think it will be a big one, which SGH underwrites and delviers SGH effective control (and possibly an aboslute majority dependent on the level of shortfall on the rights) - but seeing where LTM sits and how long to get back online is big unknown for now.

If there is a CR and even if the placement/rights issue is very discounted (4-5c ?), I think the share price should rise toward 10c, becuse once there is a significant funding commitment to NXS and a BIG sharegholder with deep pockets (ie. SGH) the SP should start to reflect a more nomrmal (risked) value of the assets and not the current "is this company going to survive" pricing.

However there could be a much smaller CR and SGH could just drip feed some cash in to keep NXS on a thin lifeline in which case the SP could continue to decline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.