RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

balance of probabilities, page-12

1. 6,284 Posts.
    To balance my soliloquy ;

negating quarterly activity statements, range tends to release news on average , between 3 and 8 weeks.

Therefore , we are overdue for news....any news.

The company have always told holders who have rang them, that the oppies will be in the money.........even if you didn't ask them.

There is still a strong faction on the underground that believe we will get market sensitive news....... soon.

Peter L has eluded to a minerals jv with an Ozzy co.......soon

Mindful that the co has treated/informed its common garden variety holder quite poorly , and keeping in mind it has only ever issued FREE attaching options over the years, do you think that they/it will care where the 70mil comes from?

I dont.

The last week of September when these things are suspended for x purposes will tell the story.

Either they are 150+c and people have sold some to x some , they are 250c and everyone is happy , or they are just in the money thus confirming what we have all been told when you ring the Grange consulting number.

If the sp is 150c keep in mind that the oppy price will be under arbitrage at say 25 to 30c as profit takers scramble to exit.

I cant see these options being re-issued with a longer expiration date because the co will get the money from underwriting........then issue more substantial (non free attaching) options for its next non institutional cap raising

That theory was strong around Easter

Bring on October.

Everyone will feel relieved and the canmex drilling program and an aim date may be reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.