RFG 1.32% 7.5¢ retail food group limited

Hey Hypo, your posts were sensible and based on empirical...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Hypo, your posts were sensible and based on empirical evidence and fact and that is where you and I, and others like us, are encountering problems with our approach. Those who prefer to deal in superfluous questions and then draw conclusions they simply deem correct to their own questions without any knowledge, facts or data to support their answers seem to have an aversion to taking note of facts and are blind to the other side of their argument. They simply ask another question and then without anything to support their view they draw a conclusion to close the question. Rationality and reason are apparently not required and neither is analysis nor critical thinking, simply their bias is sufficient to make their claim “true.” They are happy to make suppositions and hang onto ideas fed to them as facts without any research to garner the facts.

Trendtracker makes a claim of gouging by way of comments from the prior Brumby’s owner which he stands by. Strangely enough the exact same phrase used in the article, yet he offers no facts or evidence of this “gouging.” RFG charge a 6% franchise fee and require that product is purchased from them, pretty standard for the industry and not indicative of gouging at all. In fact RFG wrote off marketing fees from franchisees which seems to indicate the antithesis of gouging. Tredtracker, if I have missed something and you have same fact based evidence to prove this gouging then please let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $186.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $52.32K 690.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 336389 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 379123 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.