NAG 5.88% 1.6¢ nagambie resources limited

balance sheet, page-210

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    can you provide any evidence that NAG or any other companies were asked to tender for disposal of PASS ?

Yes - in just about every NAG quarterly for the past 4 years.

Are you suggesting they have been purposefully misleading the market for the past 4 year. That is a no no in the corporate ASX world and what is also a no no is accusing a company of it. If you have any evidence that NAG has not tendered for PASS during the past 4 years by all means show us.

Put up or shut up!

From the Dec 2023 Qtrly

PASS BID FOR NORTH EAST LINK PROJECT (NELP)

PASS (Potential Acid Sulfate Soil) material will be generated from the boring of the NELP road tunnels by two large tunnel-boring machines (TBMs). Total TBM tunnelling time is estimated to be two years, commencing in the June quarter 2024
    Nagambie Resources has EPA Victoria approval, via an Environmental Management Plan (EMP), to store PASS below water in the two water-filled 1990s oxide-gold pits at the Nagambie Mine. On 24 October 2023, Nagambie submitted a conforming competitive bid to the Spark consortium, the builders of NELP, for the underwater storage of a large quantity of PASS at the Nagambie Mine. Since that bid, Nagambie has responded to several requests for further detail and held various meetings with Spark, including a Nagambie Mine site visit. Nagambie considers that Spark is planning to nominate its preferred bidders for PASS storage in February 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $12.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $8.813K 542.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 676769 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.