WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Multinicks hey....people with more than 1 hotcopper...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Multinicks hey....people with more than 1 hotcopper account...working to ramp or down ramp.

Not only against hotcopper rules, but I personally know of situations where multinick people have ended in court and prosecuted from their share winnings / manipulating.

Give it a rest multinicks...on both sides. Have 1 hotcopper account and post your view...thats the rules.

Thanks to mods for their work again.

Good information on OBJ have been posted on both sides of the fence, for and against OBJ.

As we are all here to make money, the people ramping and downramping OBJ, its simple to go and check the validity of what they post.

Dont be lazy....google it.

If you check into FluffyNymph's posts on OBJ, not one bit is un-true.....check if you dont believe it....it can save you money...make you money etc and the poster doesn't have to take the time to post so it should be appreciated imo....that is unless you believe posting all good on a share forum directly results in you making money.

Fluffy's posts are also a concern to take on board on whether to buy / hold / sell. Research it...make a decision.

All information when you work out its correct is good information. Its what you do with it.....ie: your final decision that counts.

Trying to influence people, which I suppose we all do in some regard is a laborious and lazy way to make a buck.

Sorry for my rant. I cant stand multinicking people.....not only is it gutter tactics...but really taints where that person posts once they are found out.

As we have seen multinicks on OBJ posting for an against now...we can see a lot of games at play.

I'm not posting on OBJ for a while...these games are real stupid and a real waste of mods times having to clean it up and also our time now trying to work out who is genuine and who is upto gutter tactic games trying to create the illusion that the share is going to the moon or going to the dogs.

Do people realise Mods are not paid? Hotcopper runs its service from paid advertisments. I do IT stuff...have for 10 years and the equipment alone to keep a service like this going is massive and the uptime demanded from members means equipment redundacy is high and support from hotcopper contributors (workers...not members) is real time consuming.

I'm holding till more decisive info from the company on the 3M project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.