WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

balance, page-94

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi carmik
    Welcome to the thread.

I know your comments from the DT thread and also from being a PRR holder like myself (only have a free-carried PRR small lot left), so good to hear your thoughts here

I understand your comments, the market is of course smaller than oral delivered products, but then there is a market, globally and in the US which is still significant.

And just maybe, if the technology improves, who knows, maybe it will help this market share grow

Also if they get 3M to distribute/partner etc their product, then they get a big slice of a still-massive market, potentially, in many countries.

- If the total market in US alone, out of a population of 304m people is 20%
    - and the O/D market share is 80% and the patch based market is only 20%, - then that leaves OBJ in a good seat considering 3M holds a large portion of that 20% and the customers are monthly returning customers generally speaking

It's also important to mention (being an ex farmer's son) that there is potentially a large agricultural market available to their systems, especially if it reduces costs for the sector with similar or superior results

And I quote:

"Dermaportation was tested in vivo by immunising young sheep with a standard veterinary vaccine (Glanvac™ Pfizer Australia)."

"Antibody levels were measured at 2 weeks following the second or booster vaccination phase. The lambs inoculated using the OBJ active drug patch technology had the same immunological response to those vaccinated using the traditional intra-muscular injection method."

I'm pretty sure the lambs won't be too concerned about cosmetic differences... :)
    Not bad prospects for a small Adelaide based company with a very effective little product

I think there's lots of news and possibilities to come. The trick is set and forget, or be free-carried, or "what the heck, I'm in"!

My trouble is I can't help but to check my stocks every 5 minutes of the day...

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.