ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Balderdash and Piffle

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645

I've never read so much Rubbish and Codswallop in the last month or so, particularly generated by 1 - 2 posters............

The facts are that Greenland Minerals in it's early days thats well before GML became 100% owned (Pre 2010) did have some shady characters involved that were also involved in many other projects. "Fingers in Lots of Pies"

Its quite possible that some posters on this sight do have connections back to that period. Some posters even posting negative information that may go back to that period.....Just all a Load of Poppycock "False Baseless and misleading information"

I have read that mick for instance certainly had many connections including the constantly mentioned current mine with the big pond having a close connection who sold it to the current Australian uranium mining company.........
    Then you have the company rep from another mine constantly feeding negative information into this site about the mine he used to own but sold it to the new owners.... But won't let go.....his connections going back 20 years

The facts are that GML are now at the final stage of the PH of the EIA this is a very important time now...

It would be good from the company to inform holders as to current position in these final stages and who will be at the Table in Greenland for face to face representation and discussion.....

There are two issues now currently running in Tandem:

GML EIA and Gov Bill on Uranium...

Greenland:

At this time I think that with all the Codswallop being allowed to go on on this site. That it is clearly understood what is at stake for Greenland Now.

Positives:
    Jobs -- Improvements in Finance - Fixing Social Issues. - Being a potential supplier of Critical Rare Earth Minerals as well Green Energy Greenhouse Gas Free absolutely Pollution Free Uranium......and so on

Threats:
    Global warming particularly in the Arctic and Greenland including Existing and worsening Environmental Issues - Loss of Opportunity - Loss of Jobs - Uncertainty in Developing a strong Mining Industry - Continuing Social Issues and so it goes on.........Serious Social Issues

Thats my thought for today....

"How a Society Can Choose to Fail or Succeed"

"GO THOR"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $29.53K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114536 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 352250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.